The main responsibility for this position is to deliver food to guests in a friendly, professional & knowledgeable manner.
· Experience in full service restaurant is desired
· Ability to work well under pressure, be professional, efficient, detail-oriented, and courteous.
· Solid communication skills
· Flexible schedule
· Task-driven individual
· Knowledge of all the ingredient details of every dish on the menu
· Delivering food to guest quickly and efficiently
· Communicating clearly with the kitchen and front of house staff
A cashier obtains payment for goods by hearing and clearly recording a guests food order. It is also important that they clarify menu questions and ensure the guest is satisfied. Finally ensure that the order is entered correctly into the POS system and a ticket is sent to the back of house (kitchen).
Cashier Job Duties:
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Cashier Skills and Qualifications:
Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, General Math Skills, Informing Others, Basic Safety, Job Knowledge
We are looking for a professional line cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
· Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
· Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
· Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
· Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
· Clean up station and take care of leftover food
· Stock inventory appropriately
· Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
· Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
· Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
· Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
· Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
· Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
· Familiar with industry’s best practices
· Culinary school diploma
We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant.
Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used dishes, plates and utensils, loading washing machines and stacking washed items appropriately. If you want to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we’d like to meet you. Note that this role requires working in shifts and, occasionally, during evenings or weekends.
Ultimately, you’ll help provide an unforgettable dining experience for our customers.
· Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
· Load and unload dishwashing machines
· Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
· Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
· Set up workstations before meal prep begins
· Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
· Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
· Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
· Remove garbage regularly
· Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
· Work experience as a Dishwasher or on Wait Staff
· Hands-on experience with industrial washing machines
· Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
· Time management skills
· Attention to detail and sanitation rules
· Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
· High school diploma is a plus
Please include a copy of your resume or experience.